JETS Swimwear Society
- “JETS Swimwear Society” means the JETS loyalty program providing members with access to exclusive benefits.
- “Benefits” means any benefits given to the Members.
- “JETS” means JETS Global Limited company number 82 46 855 or its authorised representatives
- “Member” means an individual who is a member of the JETS Loyalty Program.
- “Member Profile” means the personal details of the Member which can be updated on the Member Website.
- “Technical Issues” means the technical malfunction of any telephone network, connection or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or intranet site.
- “Terms and Conditions” mean these Terms and Conditions and as updated on the JETS website, www.jets.co.uk
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Terms and Conditions set out in this document concern the operation of JETS Swimwear Society, the use of any promotional activity and Benefits that arise as a consequence of JETS Swimwear Society.
- Individuals who join JETS Swimwear Society and/or acquire/use promotion codes agree to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- JETS may modify the Terms and Conditions and will alert Members of any modification in writing. The most current Terms and Conditions at any point in time can be found on the JETS website.
- JETS will not accept any liability for any email communication to any Member that is misdirected, lost or not received.
- JETS will not accept any liability for any Technical Issues that may cause damage to any computer related to or used in connection with JETS Swimwear Society.
- JETS reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend JETS Swimwear Society, Benefits, promotion codes or your membership, especially if the program is being abused, there has been a mistake or damage or loss may or is being caused to any person. Where possible, JETS will provide reasonable notice.
- JETS will not be liable for any tax liability incurred by a Member in connection with JETS Swimwear Society, including that incurred in the provision of promotion codes.
- JETS decision (which will be in its absolute discretion) in relation to all matters arising in relation to JETS Swimwear Society is final and binding, unless we have acted illegally.
- Members of JETS Swimwear Society will be entitled to receive Benefits.
- JETS reserves the right to vary and cancel upcoming and existing Benefits at any time and with reasonable notice, where possible.
- An individual is deemed to be a Member of when they submit a completed application.
- Membership of JETS Swimwear Society is only open to individuals with a valid email address.
- At any time, Members can only have one membership to JETS Swimwear Society.
- Membership is not transferable.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to update their Membership Profile.
- A Member can at any time terminate their membership by providing written notice to JETS.
- Employees of JETS and related body corporates of JETS (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) are not eligible for membership.
JETS SWIMWEAR SOCIETY PROMOTION
Happy Birthday Code