RETURNS AND EXCHANGE
The Return and Exchange terms on this Site are only applicable to Products purchased on the Site. Please contact your retailer for all other returns and exchanges.
If you change your mind, or make a wrong decision, JETS will happily assist you with an exchange or refund, provided (unless faulty):
- The Products have not been worn, damaged or washed and have all labels and hygienic stickers intact;
- The Products are returned within 30 days from the date of receipt of the Products; and
- You follow the Returns and Exchange Process set out below.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Email: email@example.com anytime or call +61 2 96986668 Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm Sydney, Australia time to request a Return Authorization (RA) number. Once your return or exchange has been approved, you will receive a Return Authorization Number.
- Complete the returns slip (which has been sent to you with your original order with instructions on returning Products) and include with the returned Products.
- Send the returned Products together with the completed returns slip [Note: If you are entitled to cancel your order under Cancelling Your Order then you are not required to complete or return the returns slip] securely wrapped to:
Jets Swimwear Ecommerce Returns Department
309 Fitzgerald Road
Derrimut VIC 3030
Phone: +61 2 90810700
- Return the Products via a prepaid & traceable method to ensure safe and documented delivery
- You are responsible for any costs of returning your returned items to JETS’ warehouse located in Melbourne, Australia. JETS takes no responsibility for missing incoming deliveries. The Products are your responsibility until they reach JETS. Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the Products.
- Once the returned Products are received by JETS, JETS will inspect them. Once accepted by our Customer Service Team, you will receive an email to confirm completion of refund or exchange.
The original shipping charges are not refundable. However, if you are exchanging for an alternative item, you will not be charged postage for the first exchange. All subsequent exchanges will be charged postage at JETS’ normal rates.
Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special requirements regarding the return or exchange of Products.
The Returns and Exchange terms do not affect your statutory rights under Consumer Rights Act 2015 (UK) or the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 (UK).
FAULTY RETURNS POLICY FOR REPLACEMENT, REFUND OR REPAIR
JETS takes great pride in their reputation for quality and we provide the legally required warranty against defects and faults as follows:
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. This is in addition to any other rights or remedies You have at law in relation to the Product purchased from JETS.
In order to make a claim under the preceding paragraph You must return the Product:
- in accordance with the protocol in the section above titled RETURNS AND EXCHANGE : and
- accompanied by a valid proof of purchase including original invoice
The Product will be inspected upon return and a decision will be made as to whether the fault is the result of Your failure to take appropriate care of the garment (refer to care instructions and information on the Product and this Site) in which event JETS will advise You by email and can choose if it repairs the Product first or simply returns the Product to You.
If any Product is faulty, JETS will gladly arrange collection from you via DHL.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
UK customers are entitled to cancellation rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 (UK).
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone. Your right to cancel your entire order starts from the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive the order.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must:
- inform us (by email: firstname.lastname@example.org anytime, or call +61 2 96986668 Monday-Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm; Sydney, Australia time) of your decision to cancel your order by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address;
- Return the Products to us by following steps 3 to 6 under Returns and Exchange Process. You are not required to take steps 1 ( request a Returns Authorisation number) and 2 (complete and return the returns slip) if you are exercising your cancellation right.
If you have exercised your right to cancel, you should return the Products to us within 14 days of cancelation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to the Products to which your rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Products supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you the returned Products.
The delivery cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. All customs and import duties will be your responsibility.